The Operator Combat Pants are both designed for general use and for tactical use.
The design in the ClawGear Operator Combat pant is highly focused on fit and freedom of movement.
Compared to other popular pants from ClawGear this pant is developed 100% with the mission in mind and is an easier and more flexible version than previous pants.
This is reflected in the small details, like that on the inside of the pants there are pockets for a passport or cash.
The adjustable waist can be tightened and loosened quickly with an elastic piece of webbing. This dramatically improves comfort. Of course there are opportunities for further adjustments in leg length and around the ankles.
The design also includes a small pocket in the right thigh pocket where you can store your smartphone, as well as pockets for a knife, flashlight or pistol magazine.
To protect your knees optimally and avoid injury, Clawgear recommend a set of knee pads in the pants. Operator Combat pants can use a number of brands that fit inside the adjustable pockets.
ClawGear recommend Trust HP from D3O.
– Good comfort, perfect fit and high freedom of movement.
– Adjustable knee height / leg length
– Can use kneepads
– Extra strong seams
– Adjustable waist and legs
– Inner pockets for passport / documents and coins
– Durable and robust material
– Made of 50% polyester and 50% cotton
– Multicam PC is made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton
– YKK zippers
– Wash at 30 degrees celcius
– Weight: approx. 800g